- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Retro Space Orc GrumpRunts x 8
29,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
If GrumpRunts should be described with one word.. it’s stubborn! They are extremely powerful and go through a tank with bare hands if needed (well.. mostly trying but..). When you need a brute force to the field, choose GrumpRunts!
These miniatures are “heroic” 28mm scale and have been been printed with a high quality resin printer (4K screen for high quality) with 0.03 micron layer resolution, which means that miniatures printed with this resolution, tend to have more details than any factory made ones.
In this set you get:
- 8 x bodies with heads
- 16 x weapon hands
No bases included
All RedNebular Orc weapon arms are interchangeable.