Terms & Conditions
This website www.Luova3D.eu is owned and operated by:
VAT number FI216271955
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
Make a Contract with us
- You must be 18 years old to place an order with us. If you are under the age of 18 then you must have a parent/guardian place the order on your behalf.
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. We consider your order accepted once dispatched.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we reserve the right to cancel this order and refund you in full. This is deemed as Luova3D refusing to accept your order and this can happen at any point up to acceptance of the order.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Also the material colors used in the manufacturing process, may change sometimes. If there would be a big difference between the color of the end product versus the image shown, we will let you know beforehand.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by Finnish law
Taxes and Customs charges
- Prices quoted on our website are in EUR (euros) and are dynamic to include Value Added Tax (VAT) where applicable. All the customs and tax -charges are at the buyers expense.
How to place an order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time using the cross in the corner of each item.
- Carriage/Shipping charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. All payment options available for you country, are shown at the checkout.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will dispatch the parcel, you will be notified of the estimated delivery date via email.
Delivery & Carriage Charges
- Goods will normally be dispatched from our store within 5-10 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
- Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged we are happy to exchange. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know within a week of the expected delivery date.
- You should tell us about any special delivery requirements or conditions when you place your order, in the comments section at the checkout.
- Sometimes, for reasons beyond our control we may be prevented from delivering your goods as planned. These might include things such as accidents, breakdowns, fire, flood, storm, severe weather, sickness etc. We will try to put things right as soon as possible however we can’t be responsible where this causes a delay or failure in delivering your goods.
Cancellation and returns
- If you decide to return the goods, you must do so within 14 days of delivery to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
- We will refund all monies paid to us by you including any postage / carriage within 30 days, less any costs due under this contract.
- This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked.
- The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however, on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however, you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant Finnish / EU legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any other legal requirement .
Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Finnish law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Finland.