- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Retro Space Orc Loonies x 5
19,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
There are times when even most of the Orcs refuse to go on a mission… but there is an exception… The Loonies! They are not afraid (or just brainless) to face even the mightiest of enemies eye to eye. Some say it’s bravery (most know its stupidity..) but nevertheless, the loonies give other Orc troops tremendous boost of fighting spirit and tales to be told for the offspring.
These miniatures are “heroic” 28mm scale and have been been printed with a high quality resin printer (4K screen for high quality) with 0.03 micron layer resolution, which means that miniatures printed with this resolution, tend to have more details than any factory made ones.
In this set you get parts to build:
- 5 x bodies
- 8 x heads
- 10 x hands with close and ranged weapons
- 2 x shoulder pad pairs
No bases included