- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Undead Pirates Modular Kit (5 models)
19,90 € – 23,89 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
we’re going deep into the jungle to find the cursed totem of the totem tribe.
In this set you get
- Enough parts to build
- 5 skeleton pirates (no ghost torsos)
- 5 modular heads
- 5 skeleton legs / torsos
- 10 modular arms
- No bases included
- We will select the parts from the available selection of 60 parts.
- The renders of the pirates are only to show what kind of combinations are possible to build from the parts.
- The pictures with the printed models have the captain in them. The captain is a separate kit and is not included with this set.