- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
3,50 € – 21,01 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
A great selection of texture rollers which you can use for miniature scenery making or for children’s clay/ play doh texturing.
There are 7 different roller types at the moment to choose from.
These dont work well with sheet materials, so use green,brown etc stuffs, clays or childrens putties.
Size: Length: 10cm, Diameter:2,5cm
About quality: These rollers are printed with FDM printer technology, using 0.07micron layers. The layer lines are very small but they are there. In use, you do not really notice them, and after painting they are even less visible. You can read from reviews how people feel about using these. I think these are awesome 🙂
There are no reviews yet.