- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Retro Space Orc Hybrids x 8
29,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
When the Orcs first encountered the “Ants” they thought they were harmless.. but after the Ants started to fight back and eat them the Orcs realized the truth. The Ants are an alien species of which very little is known. They are strong, fast, ferocious and their armor is so thick, that it can withstand most of the weapons known to Orc and Man. The first encounters were in abandoned space ships, which are widely called as “Hulks”. The Ants tend to capture their prey if possible and contaminate them with their geneseed thus creating mutant hybrids of the hosts. There are several generations of these hhybrids, from purestrain Ant warriors to almost human / orc like hybrids. If possible, stay as far as you can from these things.
These miniatures are “heroic” 28mm scale and have been been printed with a high quality resin printer (4K screen for high quality) with 0.03 micron layer resolution, which means that miniatures printed with this resolution, tend to have more details than any factory made ones.
In this set you get parts to build:
- 8 x bodies with heads
- 16 x weapon hands
No bases included