- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Retro Space Orc Flyboys x 5
19,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
When you go to WAAAAGH, you don’t go without the flyboys! Dem boys have no fear and launch into the fight with their crudely built rockets (which often explode right away) and cause panic and chaos amongst the enemy ( and among the own troops..) But flyboys are a good way to boost your troops morale! There’s nothing better than to see your enemies being crushed from above (well… Stompa stomping them is a bit better)
These miniatures are “heroic” 28mm scale and have been been printed with a high quality resin printer (4K screen for high quality) with 0.03 micron layer resolution, which means that miniatures printed with this resolution, tend to have more details than any factory made ones.
In this set you get parts to build:
- 5 x bodies
- 8 x heads
- 10 x hands with close and ranged weapons
- 5 x Flypacks (ignited)
- 2 x Flypacks (not ignited)
- 2 x shoulder pad pairs
Bases not included
There are no reviews yet.