- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
3,89 € – 31,50 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
A great addition to your fantasy themed game!
The modular arms visible in the picture, show the range of the parts which the shown models are built from. You will get the arms shown per model and some extras.
With these models you get
- Choose the whole set or the characters you want
- Every model comes with 2 extra modular arms
- Full set comes with 20 modular arms in total
No bases included
SKU: Hobgoblins Category: Monstrous Encounters Tags: 3D printing, adventurers, character, D&D, fantasy, furniture, Goblin, hobgoblin, npc, resin print, retro, roleplay
Phrozen Mighty 4k
ABS -like resin
|Choose an option||
A), B), C), D), E), F), Full set, G), H), I)
Be the first to review “Hobgoblins” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
19,90 € – 19,94 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
There are no reviews yet.