- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Food / Ration -Tokens (with hidden option)
3,45 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
In this set you get:
- 8 x food / ration tokens
- 8 x question mark tokens which can be glued to the food / ration tokens, so you can use them also as “hidden” versions with the included frames
- 4 x Frames where you can insert the token
- Tokens are 3D tokens!
- The token frame diameter is: 3cm (height: ~8mm)
- Color of the tokens is grey
- If you would like to get either different sizes or quantities, just contact us at sales(at)luova3d.eu