- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Sisters of Sigmus – Adepts
3,89 € – 19,51 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
A great addition to your fantasy themed game!
In this set you get
- Chosen miniature and parts seen in the picture with the model
- With every miniature, you get 2 extra hands for build variation
- With the full set, you get 20 extra parts
No bases included
SKU: Sisters of Sigmus - Adepts Category: Monstrous Encounters Tags: 3D printing, adepts, adventurers, character, D&D, fantasy, heroes of the realm, npc, resin print, retro, roleplay, sisters of sigmund
Phrozen Mighty 4k
ABS -like resin
|Choose an option||
A), B), C), D), E), F), Full set