- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
12,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
Set of eight (8) 32mm scaled shelves.
- 2 x Tall shelves (Height ~5cm, width 3cm)
- 2 x Medium large (Height 45cm, width 3cm)
- 3 x Medium (Height 4cm, width 3cm) , one has a broken shelf
- 1 x Small (Height 3cm, width 3cm) , one has a broken shelf
Models are 32mm scaled
Dont forget the books and scrolls that fit the shelves! We sell them separately.
Other products shown in the picturers for demonstration purposes only
If you would like to get either different sizes or quantities, just contact us at sales(at)luova3d.eu