- All of our busts are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- Our busts and larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Grogu Sparrow – The pirate captain
24,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
So…. what do you get when you mix a certain character from the space opera and a famous fictional pirate captain? Well here is the result and we think that it’s amazing!
At the moment we only sell one size in the store, but if you would like to get bigger or smaller just contact us!
Captain: Height: 7.7cm, Width: 6.9cm, Depth: 4.7cm
Base: Is built from 2 parts which are almost equal sized. Total size: Height: 0.7cm, Width: 12.7cm, Depth: 9.3cm
In this set you get:
- Captain model
- Ambers turd
- cannonball stack
- Options for hands: rudder holding or a hand holding a jar of dirt and a hand holding a mega pint of wine (rum?)
- several bottles of different sizes
Model needs to be assembled with superglue or similar.
You can also get this file from HEX3D patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Geoffro/posts