- All of our miniatures are resin prints, made out of high quality resin.
- We print with high quality 4K printers with 0.05 or 0.03 micron resolution, depending of the detailing on the models. There are visually next to none layer lines in the miniatures.
- Our larger prints will be hollowed to save resin. This leaves small holes to the undersides of the model which you can easily cover (if needed) with putties (greenstuff, liquid resin etc)
- Our resin is our own mix of several different resins, to make the models sturdy, non brittle and to have some flex when needed
- We only use the resins that are among the best in the market
- Some models need to be supported in order to print properly, therefore there can be small markings on the print surface but these are easy to file / sand down
- We remove supports, wash and cure models
- Resin can have a distinct smell after printing. It isn’t dangerous in any way and will disappear
- Remember to undercoat or UV-clear coat the models if they are exposed to UV-light (daylight). Otherwise the resin will keep curing and get brittle
Ghyant Hybrid: Overlord
43,90 € Vat 24% inc. if applicable
You asked who leads the Ghyant troops on the battlefield.. well, it would just be better not to even know. Only to know that such beasts infest our galaxy makes the feet tremble and the fear settle into our minds. The Ghyant troops are lead by the Overlord, the towering beast with several limbs which it uses as its weapons to cut down the enemy like hay. There is no armor that can withstand its sheer power. If you encounter one of these, its already game over for you.
In this set you get:
This beast is gigantic! The Height is ~15cm and this beast does not come with a base, so you need to get one yourself.
You can make different setups with these parts.
- 2 x body parts
- 1 x head
- 4 x brainbug arms (unarmed)
- 1 x gunarm
- 2 x sword arm
- 2 x skulker front arms
No base included